SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, November 21, 2015

My Top 10 Tweets

Hi everyone! I'm so sorry that I haven't posted in a while. I've been busy with some things but I think that todays post will be worth the wait. Today I am going to share my best and most strange/embarrassing tweets with you. The other day I decided to look through all of my old tweets and I found some that I just have to share.

Tweet #1
Apparently back in 2013 I didn't like my voice that much. I still stand by this tweet though.


Tweet #2
I'm positive that my mom was the one who gave me that lecture.

Tweet #3
I'm glad that I have my priorities straight.

Tweet #4
Well I'm still working on breaking this habit.

Tweet #5
One of the times when I decided to read a book BEFORE seeing the movie.

Tweet #6
The horrible mistake that I made at the age of 16. I'm the only one who fills in my brows now.

Tweet #7
When Twitter was the place I went to rant about my parents. Sorry mom and dad.

Tweet #8
I'm 100% sure that no one guessed this right.

Tweet #9
Why do I not remember what those obsessions were?

Tweet #10
Come on, who didn't enjoy that commercial?




Post a Comment