SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Behind the Blogger: A Few Unknown Facts

At the beginning of last year I decided to write a post called Facts About Me. The post contained 26 facts that people may or may not know about me. Its now been over a year since I posted that so I thought that I would share some more facts.

1) My favorite food is pancakes.
I go to IHOP every year on my birthday because of my love of pancakes.

2) My childhood fear was large birds.
I feel like I need to tell the backstory for this. When I was a kid there was a peacock that they let roam around the Kansas City Zoo and I was always terrified that it would run after me and attack me. I was also afraid of the animatronic crocodile that was outside of Rainforest Cafe, but that's a story that I'll save for another time.


3) My favorite viral video is Beyonce Clown.
I don't even know why I think it's hilarious but it is. I also enjoy watching videos of people after they've gotten their wisdom teeth out.

4) When I was a kid I wanted to be either an actress or a detective.
I still love watching crime shows and trying to figure out if someone is guilty. I'm not sure that I would be a very good actress.

5) My biggest pet peeve is people who walk too slowly.
This bothers me so much that if I think that someone is walking too slowly, I'll actually walk around them.

6) I have a hard time watching movies where animals get hurt or die.
I have Marley & Me on DVD but I haven't watched it since I saw it in theaters because it made me very emotional and I cried.

7) I used to make videos on Windows Movie Maker.
I still have some of them on DVD but I haven't watched them in a really long time.

8) I kept a journal throughout my freshman year of high school and my junior year of high school.
I read through them a few weeks ago and I couldn't stop laughing.

I hope you enjoyed these few unknown facts!

Post a Comment