SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, June 30, 2016

PCA Skin Review & Routine

I've never really had much luck when it comes to skin care products. I've tried products from brands like Proactiv, Neutrogena, and Clean & Clear. All of the products that I used from those brands caused my skin to break out quite badly. Using those products helped me realize that I have very sensitive skin. I started getting acne when I was around the age of 14 up until a few months ago.

Back in December I entered a contest on www.howtobearedhead.com. I won the contest and received some products from PCA Skin and I can tell you now that my skin has never looked better. The products haven't caused me to break out and they are good for sensitive skin. These products truly are a blessing for someone like me who has very sensitive skin.


Revitalizing Mask
The Revitalizing Mask ($56) is amazing. You only have to use it once a week for about two to five minutes. I usually leave it on for around three minutes because I feel that two minutes isn't long enough. Unlike other masks that I've tried, the revitalizing mask doesn't dry up and it doesn't feel sticky. It is very comfortable and smells good. When I first put it on it did tingle a bit but I didn't have any bad reaction to it. This mask is made for all skin types and is good for all skin concerns. The ingredients in the mask are papaya fruit enzyme, green tea extract, honey, lemon fruit, sugarcane, orange fruit, and apple fruit extracts, and vitamin e. When using this mask you don't need to use very much because a little goes a very long way.  This mask has left my skin feeling soft and refreshed.

Clearskin
 The clearskin moisturizer ($39) is definitely my favorite product. It's good for oily, combination, sensitive, and normal skin. It is also made for acne and sensitive skin. I usually only leave this on for a good two minutes. It's so soft and again it doesn't feel sticky. It also doesn't feel heavy and with this product a little goes a long way. I actually ran out of this but I'll definitely be ordering it. The ingredients in clearskin are 4% niacinamide, bisabolol, marigold flower oil, lemongrass extract and cucumber fruit extract, and vitamin a. Ever since I started using this I've noticed a huge change in my skin. It looks better than ever.

Hydrating Serum
I've never had very dry skin except for on my forehead which is where I use this hydrating serum ($74). Ever since I started using this my forehead doesn't feel dry and it isn't flaky anymore. I use this about every other day. This is made for all skin types and all skin concerns. The ingredients in this are glycerin, sodium pca, and sodium hyaluronate.


Yes these products are pricey, but they are definitely worth it. I was shocked that I had never heard of PCA Skin before I won the contest. Their products work wonders and I will definitely be ordering more. These products are definitely worth splurging on. If you have sensitive skin or have acne then you need to use at least one of these products.

Post a Comment