SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Everyday Makeup Look


Face


I always start out my with priming my face with my NARS Radiance Enhancing Pro-Prime Light Optimizing Primer ($35). I always blend my primer with the Real Techniques Expert Face brush ($8.99). After primer, I put on my MAC Studio Fix Fluid foundation ($27) in the shade NW10 with the Real Techniques Pointed Foundation brush ($17.99 comes in the core collection set). I then put on the Maybelline FitMe Concealer ($6.99) in the shade Fair, which I blend with the Real Techniques Setting brush ($7.99). After this I set my makeup with the MAC Finishing Powder ($26) . After I've done my eyes I then put on my NARS blush ($30) in the shade Orgasm.


Eyes


During the summer I like to use neutral colors for my eye makeup. I start by priming my eyes with the Fiona Stiles eyeshadow primer ($16). For my eyeshadow I like to use the shade Naked from the Urban Decay Naked palette ($54). This shade is a light matte brown and looks really nice with blue eyes. After I've put on my eyeshadow, I use the Fiona Stiles Ultra-Smooth Waterproof Eye Defining pencil ($16) in the shade Carlyle. I would describe Carlyle as a deep metallic brown. After I've done my eyeliner, I use the Estee Lauder Sumptuous Extreme Lash Multiplying Volume mascara ($27.50). I'm in love with this mascara. It adds so much length and volume to your lashes. Once I've done my eyes, I then go on to fill in my brows with the Fiona Stiles Micro-Precision Brow Sculpting pencil ($16) in the shade Warm Brown.

Lips

For my lips I usually swap between the L'Oreal Julianne's Nude lipstick ($7.99) and the NYX Liquid Suede cream lipstick ($6.99) in the shade Tea & Cookies. Julianne's Nude is a very pinky nude color that has a very creamy texture and keeps your lips hydrated. The NYX Liquid Suede Tea & Cookies cream lipstick goes on like a lipgloss but feels like a matte lipstick. It's also a very pinky nude color. If you're more into creamy lipsticks and don't want to go too strong then I would suggest Julianne's Nude, but if you love a nude matte lip then you'll definitely want to use Tea & Cookies. For me it really just depends on the day.

I hope you enjoyed this updated version of my everyday makeup look. Comment below and tell me about some of the products that you use.



Post a Comment