SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, September 8, 2016

Alex and Ani Bracelets

Hi everyone! I'm sorry that this post is going up on Thursday instead of Tuesday, but there's a very good reason for that. I was in Iowa over Labour Day weekend spending time with family and I had forgotten to write this post before I left. So here I am writing this on Tuesday. I will definitely be back on track next week.

Todays post is going to be about one of my favorite things: Alex and Ani bracelets! My sister was actually the one who got me interested in Alex and Ani bracelets (thanks sis). In this post I'm going to talk about the bracelets that I have. I also have some Alex and Ani necklaces so if you want a post about those then comment down below.


Sister

This was my first Alex and Ani bracelet. My sister gave this to me for my 19th birthday and it's one of my favorites. I'm pretty sure that this bracelet has recently been redesigned so this specific charm isn't available anymore. The new Sister charm is also really pretty though. 

Unicorn

Alex and Ani Description: Magic | Innocence | Healing. Unicorns have long been celebrated for their divinity and magnificent healing powers. These mystical creatures have appeared in both religious lore and children's tales for centuries as protectors of the innocent. Let their magic awaken your soul and inspire your spirit.

My parents bought this bracelet for me back in February as a Valentine's Day present. I actually picked it out though. This bracelet is my favorite one. As far as I know, this is still available.

Big and Little Dipper

Alex and Ani Description: Constant | Haven | Brilliant. There comes a time in everyone's life when they need someone to lean on, someone who will protect them and keep them on the right track. The Big Dipper, like a safe haven, watches over the Little Dipper, symbolic of the unbreakable bonds we share. Across the expansive sky, these beloved groupings of stars are constant reminders that we're never truly alone.

The Big and Little Dipper actually come as a set. The blue charm is the Little Dipper and the purple charm is the Big Dipper. I got these as a present from my parents for my 20th birthday. Purple and blue are my two favorite colors so it's no surprise that I instantly fell in love with these. 

Key To Life

Alex and Ani Description: Breakthrough | Destiny | Create. Life is a series of experiences, leading us on a path that ultimately defines us as individuals. When we realize we have the power to unlock our destiny, we hold the key to life. Use positive, conscious thinking and the decisions you make will express your personal power.

My sister bought this for me for my 20th birthday (can you see the trend here). I had been looking at this one for quite a while so I was so happy that she bought it for me. 

Comment down below telling me your favorite Alex and Ani bracelet!

1 comment :