SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, September 24, 2016

Snail Mucus Sheet Mask?!


Yes, you read the title of this post correctly. A few weeks ago I decided to try a snail mucus sheet mask. I've used many face masks before but I'd never used a sheet mask. I was actually very excited about using a sheet mask. I was going to buy either a 24k gold sheet mask or the snail mucus sheet mask. As you can tell I decided on the snail mucus.


I was a bit grossed out when I first opened the mask. It was very slimy and a bit messy so I decided to put a towel down so it wouldn't get all over my bathroom sink. Unlike a regular sheet mask this one was not paper, it was actually a weird gel. I had a bit of trouble putting it on at first but once I got it on it stayed in place. I was so nervous that it would somehow slide off, but it didn't. You would think that it would be hard to get past the fact that I had snail mucus on my face, but surprisingly it wasn't. After about five minutes I completely forgot that I had something pretty gross on my face. The mask had to stay on for 30 to 45 minutes so I just laid down on my bed and watched Law & Order: SVU.

Overall I actually enjoyed the mask. It didn't clog my pores and it didn't cause any breakouts. It was surprisingly very relaxing. I would definitely recommend this mask if you're looking to try out an extreme sheet mask. As you can tell from the price tag, this sheet mask retails for $8.00.

Post a Comment