SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, March 30, 2017

March H2BAR Box Review


I can't believe that it's already the end of March and I haven't posted anything this year. Where has the time gone?! Since it's the end of the month, I have another H2BAR Box review. This months box was an all-natural box. There were some amazing products and some products that I did not like at all. Let's get to the review



 Earth Science Naturals: Ceramide Care Hair Pack

Description: Restores moisture, prevents splitting and breaking. Fortified with Rice Protein. Sulfate Free, Vegan, Gluten Free.

Review: I love this shampoo and conditioner so much that I went to Whole Foods to look for them. Sadly they didn't have them at my Whole Foods but they did have it at the Whole Foods close to where my sister lives. Being the nice big sister that she is, she bought them for me. I've been using these every time I shower. They make my hair feel so soft and it isn't frizzy. These samples retail for $3.

colorpHlex: Leave-In Treatment & Detangler

Description: Maintain your red ( natural or "by choice") while Sunflower Seed Extract protects your color from UV damage & fading!

Review: This really does work. I haven't had many tangles since I started using it and my hair feels much softer. I can't say much about if it protects your hair from the sun since we haven't much sun here in Kansas. This sample retails for $5.50.

re:BEAUTY: Full Size reCHARGE Mask

Description: Perfect for sensitive skin! Anti-aging complex with the following key ingredients: Vitamin B, Plankton Extract and Seed Oil.

Review: I did not like this mask. I used it once and it turned my face bright red. I have very sensitive skin and this is definitely NOT perfect for sensitive skin. If you don't have sensitive skin and you want an anti-aging mask then maybe you should try this out. This retails for $46.

Tree to Tub: Travel Size Body Wash Soapberry

Description: Give this berry a rub to produce a rich lather. Also works as a organic laundry detergent! Read instructions on how to use. Vegan.

Review: This was honestly the worst body wash that I've ever used. It says that it is unscented but that it far from true. When I got out of the shower I thought that I smelled a skunk. Turns out it was because I had used this body wash. I do have  fabulous sense of smell though so that might be why I had a hard time even tolerating this smell. This travel size retails for $9.

Fresh Wipes

Description: Gentle for personal areas. Free of sulfates.

Review: I didn't really notice a difference between this and other wipes that I've used in the past. This retails for $2.

LUSETA Beauty: Keratin Conditioner

Description: Smooth conditioner locks in moisture while repairing damaged red hair. Sulfate, phosphate, & paraben free.

Review: This conditioner smells so good and made my hair feel very soft. There wasn't much of it though so I only was able to use it once. Since I only got to use it once, I can't give too much of a review. When it comes to hair products I think you need to use the product more than once to notice a difference and give a good review. This retails for $5.

Bedrock and Bloom: Whitening Sample

Description: All natural and organic! Most teeth whiteners are high in harmful chemicals, and most redheads can be very sensitive. This product whitens, cleans, detoxifies and strengthens teeth!

Review: I'm obsessed with this. At first I was terrified to try it. I mean charcoal on my teeth! No thank you! After I tried it I noticed a difference in how white my teeth were. I've used this every day since I received the H2BAR box. I would highly recommend this product to anyone who wants to try a teeth whitening product! This sample retails for $3.

Mineral Fusion: Lip Color in "Vine"

Description: Made with Cocoa Seed Butter, Avocado Oil & Shea Butter. Gluten free, vegan, cruelty free, and paraben free.

Review: I tried this once and it dried up my lips. I also wasn't a fan of the color. It just didn't suit me. This retails for $11.

Serious Serum

Description: AHA/BHA Ingrown Hair Eliminator and Skin Exfoliant. Made with green tea, aloe vera and chamomile.

Review: I didn't use this product. I don't have any ingrown hairs so I didn't have any reason to use this product. This retails for $6.

Post a Comment