SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, December 6, 2016

November H2BAR Box Review


Hi everyone! I hope that you all had a great Thanksgiving. I can't believe that it's already December! This year has gone by so fast. It's that time again where I tell you my opinion about this months How to be a Redhead subscription box. The November box was taken over by Paul Mitchell. They were promoting their new line, NEON. NEON is an anti bullying line. It's about being yourself and encouraging girls to embrace their individuality. I personally love this message and I love the line. Instead of coming with a card that explains all of the products, this box came with a pamphlet that described the products, the NEON line, and Adrienne and Stephanie's (the founders of How to be a Redhead) own story about their experience with bullying. Now let's get to my review.


Sugar Cleanse Shampoo & Sugar Rinse Conditioner

Sugar Cleanse Description: Obsessed with clean! This total clean freak has a one-track mind: leaving your red hair fresh and ready for anything (without killing your color). Sweet side, a little sugar goes a long way for your best hair day ever. Now that's BFF material.
Sugar Rinse Description: The sidekick that helps you out of any jam, from tangled tresses to frazzled red frizzies. Fine hair, don't care! Red hair, don't care! It's so lightweight that it'll never steal your bounce. Gimme sugar. A daily dose leaves hair ultra-shiny and super soft. How sweet is that?
Review: I loved both of these products. They made my hair feel so soft and they smell AMAZING! After using these products my hair had hardly any tangles left. Ever since I received these products in the November H2BAR box, I haven't stopped using them. I would definitely repurchase these. The shampoo retails for $9.99 and the conditioner retails for $10.99.

Sugar Twist Tousle Cream & Sugar Spray Texture Spray

Sugar Twist Description: Effortlessly cool. Your free-spirited pal with the model-off-duty vibe. Piece out. When you want surfer-girl waves, this piece, beauty cream takes you there in an instant. Text(ure) me. Scrunch it in for looks that won't fall flat.
Sugar Spray Description: Always amped, this body-booster's ready with a pick-me-up whenever you need it. Makes waves -- and plays it straight. Enjoy lush body, no matter how you style.
Review: I can't say that I liked these two products. After I used them I felt like my hair grew in size which is something that I don't need or like. I have curly hair and it gets frizzy quite easily so texture isn't something that I really need. All of my texture comes from my curls. If someone is looking for texture and volume then I would recommend these products. If you have very curly hair then I would stay away from these. The sugar twist cream retails for $11.99 and the sugar spray retails for $10.99

Sugar Cream Smoothing Cream & Sugar Confection Working Spray

Sugar Cream Description: Has it together, this smooth operator will keep your red strands from straying so your look stays sleek. It's moisture-rich to give your hair plenty of shine. A little bit twisted, amazing for braids, twists and knots.
Sugar Confection Description: Totally in control, has what it takes to keep up-dos up and every hair in place. Work it. Flexible hold lets you style, spray, and style some more. Seal the deal. A few final spritzes will keep your style going strong.
Review: I am obsessed with these products. Just like the shampoo and conditioner, they smell amazing and kept my hair feeling so soft. My favorite thing about these was that they kept my hair in place. I had no frizzies to deal with and my hair has had a great shine to it since I started using these two products. If you're not in the mood to deal with your frizzy hair, then you should definitely buy these products. They are also great for styling. After I run out of these I'll be running to Ulta to buy them again. The sugar cream retails for $11.99 and the sugar confection spray retails for $10.99.

I hope that you all found this helpful. If you've seen these at Ulta or anywhere else and have thought about purchasing them, I say go for it. They are such a great investment and considering that Paul Mitchell is a more expensive brand, these products are a steal. 

Post a Comment