SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, June 19, 2017

Top 4 Perfumes


Hi everyone! I have another beauty post for you today but this one isn't about any makeup products, it's about my favorite perfumes. I have tried many perfumes over the years so it was actually pretty hard for me to choose just four of them. Let's face it, when it comes to beauty products it's always hard for me to limit myself to a certain number of products. I hope that you enjoy this post!




This perfume is L'Eau d'Issey by Issey Miyake. In my last post I talked about the watch that I got for my birthday and this perfume was actually another birthday present. My aunt recommended that my mom get it for me and I'm so glad that she did (my aunt has very good taste in perfumes). Even though I don't usually go for floral scents, I'm in love with this one. It is described as pure floral with musky and woody tones. Another thing that I love about this perfume that I love is that even though it is a strong scent, it's not too strong. This rollerball retails for $28 and the 50 mL retails for $78.


This perfume is actually the only Yves Saint Laurent product that I've ever tried. I tried it out at Macy's about a year ago and I loved it. Any perfume that has hints of vanilla in it is usually a winner for me. Most of the perfumes that I own have hints of vanilla in them. It just smells so good! This perfume has a strong scent but it doesn't last too long. Because of the fact that it doesn't last too long, I would suggest buying the 30 mL for $69 or even the rollerball for $40. I would definitely suggest trying this out if you come across it.


I have tried out three of the fragrances from Elizabeth & James and I love them all. This is one of the newer ones, Nirvana Bourbon. A few years ago I tried the Nirvana Black and I loved that so when the two new scents came out last year I knew that I had to try them. I have a small sample of Nirvana Rose which smells really good but it is super strong when you first put it on. One of the many things that I love about Nirvana Bourbon is that it is a lighter scent that has notes of vanilla bourbon, oakwood, and tuberose. If you haven't tried any of the Elizabeth & James Nirvana perfumes then head to your local Sephora and try one of them out. There's no way that you can be disappointed by them. This 1.7 oz retails for $85 and the rollerball retails for $25.


I was so sad when my mom told me that Bath & Body Works is getting rid of their Forever Red line. The line is more pricey than other lines at Bath & Body Works but it smells so good! This Forever Red perfume has notes of pomegranate, French peach, and rich vanilla. Is it really that surprising that I'm mentioning another perfume that has hints of vanilla in it? If you want to try this out it usually is around $20 but I've been told that it is on sale, so snatch it up while you can!

Tell me about your favorite perfumes in the comments below!

Post a Comment