SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, April 27, 2015

My Favorite Blogs

Wow! I can't believe that it's been over 2 months since I've posted anything on my blog. Where has the time gone? I've been very busy with school so you'll have to forgive me for abandoning this blog for those 2 months. A few days ago I was trying to think of a topic for a new post. I was having so much trouble thinking of anything but then it hit me! I'll review my favorite blogs. Some of these blogs are very popular and some of them aren't as popular but they are my favorites. So let's get reviewing!

My favorite blog is the oh so popular Zoella. Zoe Sugg is a very popular YouTuber who actually got her start through her blog. Her blog has a lot of different things such as beauty and life situations. Zoe hasn't posted since December but she does upload a new YouTube video every week. If you want to read a wonderful beauty and lifestyle blog then you should check out Zoella.


My next favorite blogger is someone who you might remember from the Cheaper By The Dozen movies. If you hadn't at least come up with a guess from that sentence, then you might be interested to know that it is Morgan York. Morgan isn't an actress anymore but she does have a love for writing. Her writing skills definitely help make her blog great and she goes into nice detail on the things that she reviews. I have to say that my favorite post that she has done was her review of the movie Frozen. I definitely agree with her opinion on the movie. Go on over to her blog and show her some love!

Next is the lovely Fleur De Force. Fleur is another great beauty blogger. Just like Zoe, she also has a YouTube channel and posts videos frequently. My favorite post from Fleur is her review on the new Hourglass Modernist eyeshadow palette. I haven't tried one of the Hourglass palettes yet so I was glad to see that she reviewed it.

Zoe, Morgan, and Fleur are such great bloggers and they are my top 3 favorites. If you want me to review some more of my favorite blogs then tell me in the comments. Also tell me about your favorite blogs!

Post a Comment