SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, October 5, 2015

Disappointing Products

Todays post is going to be a bit different. I know that usually my posts are about things that I love but today I've decided to go a different route and talk about some things that have disappointed me. Some of the things that I'm going to mention have gotten very good reviews but they just didn't work out very well for me. There will also be a video for this post that will be up soon on my YouTube channel.


One of my favorite beauty brands of all time is Clinique. A majority of the time, their products work very well on me but their CC Cream didn't. At first it worked really well but after a few weeks of using it, my face started to break out. At first I thought that it was something else, but once I stopped using the Clinique CC Cream my face wasn't breaking out anymore. I also wasn't a very big fan of the way it felt on my skin. It felt very thick and it made my face look oily (YUCK!). Another Clinique face product that didn't work very well on me was the Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel, it also caused my face to break out. 


For months I had been dying to try the Clinique Bottom Lash mascara. It gets such a good rep, but it was just another product that didn't do the job very well. The only big problem that I had with it was that it clumped my lashes together and it was a bit flaky. Sorry everyone, but I just don't understand the hype.

As far as drugstore products go, the only disappointing products that I've tried lately were the CoverGirl Classic Color blush in Rose Silk and the NYX Matte Bronzer in Light. The CoverGirl blush didn't last very long and was just a bit too light. The NYX Matte Bronzer was definitely too dark for me. I do have very fair skin though so sometimes trying a bronzer can be a bit of a gamble. 

The last disappointing product that I'm going to mention was my FRENDS Headphones. These headphones get such a great reputation, but they only lasted me a year. I always take very good care of my headphones so I was shocked that they didn't last longer. I also have to say that for only lasting a year, the price is a bit ridiculous.

Post a Comment