SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Face Masks


Lately I've been trying out quite a lot of face masks and I have definitely become obsessed with trying more. Last week when I took a trip to Ultra to buy some more of my Soap & Glory sugar scrub, I came across two more face masks that I decided to buy. I decided to compare those two face masks to one of my favorites, the PCA Skin Revitalizing mask. Here's my review on these three masks.


PCA Skin Revitalizing Mask
I've reviewed this mask before and it is definitely one of my favorites. It's a very hydrating mask, but it has caused one dry spot on my face which I have to say is quite annoying. The best thing about this mask is that it's great for sensitive skin. I have super sensitive skin and this mask hasn't caused any breakouts. Another great thing about this mask is that you only need to have it on for 2 to 5 minutes and you only use it once a week. If you want to try a face mask but don't have much time, I would recommend this one. This mask is more pricey at $56.

Tony Moly Mud Mask

Tony Moly is a great brand. I love their snail mucus face mask and their bubble face mask. Because I've had such great experiences with their other face masks, I decided to give this one a try. The directions suggest that you leave this mask on for 40 minutes. Once it hardens, you take it off. I wasn't surprised that putting this mask on was quite messy (that's how most of the Tony Moly face mask applications are). I was disappointed that it took much longer than 40 minutes to dry and it hardened very slowly. The good thing is that it did help clear up a lot of my redness and my skin felt very refreshed. When I used this mask I had a few blemishes and after I took this mask off, they didn't feel as big as they did before. This is another mask that I would recommend for people with sensitive skin. This mask retails for $6.50 at Ulta.

Formula 10.0.6 Keep It Cool Mask

I was very skeptical about this mask but I'm happy to say that it didn't do any damage to my skin. I had read some reviews before I bought this and there were a lot of mixed reviews. I would say that this is another good mask for people with sensitive skin. I was afraid that it would cause my skin to break out, but thankfully it didn't. It smells so good! You leave this mask on for 15 minutes and once it's dried, you take it off. I thought that it actually dried pretty quickly. In my opinion, 15 minutes might be longer than you need to keep this mask on for. I think that I would actually buy this mask again. This mask retails for $6.99 at Ulta.

Overall I would say that my favorite of these three masks is the Tony Moly Mud mask. This doesn't surprise me at all because Tony Moly is such a great brand and their masks work wonders. In the comments below, tell me what your favorite face mask is or if there are any face masks that you think I should try.


Post a Comment