SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Facts About Me

Hi everyone! I don't know if anyone will read this and I know that I don't post on here a lot, but I'd like for you to know more about me so I've decided to tell you some facts about me. I feel like this is a good way for you to get to know me and feel more connected to me, so here are some facts.

1) When I was 6 years old my dad accidentally rolled my arm up in the car window but I didn't break my arm

2) I've always had a fear of public speaking so when I have to make a presentation I'll just look at the PowerPoint

3) The only reason why I don't like the beach is because I'm terrified of sharks

4) I've had epilepsy since I was 8 years old


5) I love to travel but I've never traveled outside of the US

6) I'd love to live in another country

7) My favorite city is Chicago (I LOVE big cities)

8) When I was in high school I took a lot of art classes and computer classes

9) My favorite class in high school was Photography

10) I took Spanish from the ages of 5-12

11) My worst classes are math and science

12) I've lived in Kansas City my whole life (Kansas City, Kansas)

13) When I started college this year I was majoring in Graphic Design but I decided to change my major

14) My favorite YouTuber/Blogger is Zoella

15) When I first meet people I'm pretty shy, but once you get to know me that definitely changes

16) I went to a Catholic preschool

17) I play the flute and I have 2 flute videos on my YouTube channel

18) There are only 3 people from high school who I've kept in contact with

19) I'm a picky eater

20) I love movies and I'm a huge Harry Potter fan

21) My favorite Harry Potter movie is Chamber of Secrets

22) I saw all of the Harry Potter movies with my dad. He took me to see the first one when it came out in theaters when I was 5 years old

23) I really love inspirational quotes and post them on my Tumblr

24) I collect postcards and autographs

25) I have very fair skin so I sunburn quite easily

26) I get my red hair from my great grandma


Now that I've told you some facts about me, tell me some facts about you in the comments. It doesn't matter what the fact is, just say what you feel.

Post a Comment