SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, September 28, 2015

September Favorites


Hi everyone! So we are now at that time of the month when it is time for me to tell you about my
monthly favorites. I know that I haven't done one of these in a few months but I'm going to start doing them every month from now on. My favorites post this month is only beauty products but next month there will be other things too. I'm also going to make a video to go with this post so that will be up on my YouTube channel sometime next week. Now lets get started.




  • MAC Studio Fix Foundation in NW10
  • NARS Pro-Prime
  • Clinique Blushing Blush Powder Blush in Berry Delight
  • Maybelline FitMe Concealer in Fair
  • Clinique Instant Lift for Brows in Soft Brown
  • Maybelline Brow Drama Gel in Transparent
  • NYX HD Eye Shadow Base
  • Too Faced Chocolate Bar palette
  • Estee Lauder Pure Color Intense Kajal EyeLiner in Blackened Cocoa
  • Estee Lauder Sumptuous Extreme Lash Multiplying Volume Mascara in Extreme Black
  • Clinique Different Lipstick in A Different Grape
  • Real Techniques Sculpting brush
  • Real Techniques Bold Metals Triangle Foundation brush
  • Japonesque Crease Blending brush
  • Japonesque Professional Eye Shadow Crease brush



Post a Comment