SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, July 24, 2015

Clinique Chubby Stick Shadow Tint Review


Time to kick off this week with a review. I've decide that it's time to review my favorite Clinique product: the Chubby Stick Shadow Tint. I love these so much and I can't believe that I haven't done a review on them yet. Enough chit chat. Time to start this review

I have four of the Chubby Sticks and I love them all. The colors I have are Ample Amber, Bountiful Beige, Lots O' Latte, and Lavish Lilac. All of these colors are very neutral and they give great payoff. They last for a good amount of time but if you want them to last really long then I would recommend using a primer first. When I wear them I usually use at least two coats. 


Lavish Lilac

I got Lavish Lilac in a free gift when I bought another Clinique product. If it hadn't come in a free gift then I would've never thought of buying it because it's purple. I'm so happy that I did get it though because I love it so much! It's a purple grey color and it's pretty light but still so pretty. Usually I only wear neutral color eyeshadows but this purple is just too pretty not to wear.

Bountiful Beige

If you're like me and you like wearing colors that look very natural then I would recommend Bountiful Beige. It is the most natural color and it's very light which is why I always use two coats of this one. This is the one chubby stick that you should probably use at least two coats because it's quite light. I also usually wear this when I'm having a lazy day or when I'm having a day when I want to wear my glasses instead of my contacts.

Ample Amber

Ample Amber is definitely my favorite. It is a brown orangey color but its still very pretty and neutral. I usually only wear one coat of this because its already quite pigmented and I don't like my eyeshadow to look too dark. This was also the very first Chubby Stick that I bought. I would recommend wearing this one when going out at night.

Lots O' Latte

Lots O' Latte is great to wear with Ample Amber, but you can also wear it by itself. It's an icy brown color and it's gorgeous. This is another one that I would recommend wearing two coats of because it's definitely lighter than it looks. I would say that this look great during the day and at night.


Left to Right: Ample Amber, Bountiful Beige, Lots O' Latte, and Lavish Lilac

In the comments down below tell which chubby stick is your favorite and which one I should buy next!

Post a Comment