SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, July 7, 2016

Top 4 Favorite Pink Lipsticks

L to R: L'Oreal Julianne's Nude, NYX Tea & Cookies, L'Oreal Julianne's Pink, Tanya Burr Picnic in the Park

I thought that today I would do a review of my favorite pink lipsticks. I think that these colors would look great on almost every skin tone. Two of them are a bit more nude than the other two, but they are all gorgeous shades.

L'Oreal Julianne's Nude

Julianne's Nude is part of the L'Oreal Collection Privee The Perfect Nudes. This shade was designed by Julianne Moore and is marketed for people with more fair skin tones. The texture of this lipstick is very creamy. My favorite thing about this lipstick is that it lasts for a long time and has a great color pay off. I use this lipstick almost everyday and I am in love with it. It's pretty obvious that I've used this a lot, which is why I went to Ulta last week and bought another. It's always good to be prepared when you're running out of your favorite lipstick. This retails for $7.99 at Ulta.

L'Oreal Julianne's Pink

Julianne's Pink is from the L'Oreal Colour Riche Lip Collection Exclusive. It's very pigmented but not quite as creamy as Julianne's Nude. It is another lipstick that is marketed for people with more fair skin tones. It is quite a bright pink but it's a very nice shade. I haven't worn this as often as Julianne's Nude, but I still love it. This also lasts for a long time just like Julianne's Nude. If you love creamy lipsticks then I suggest that you don't buy this. If you're fine with lipsticks that are a bit more matte then I say go for it! As far as I know, this collection came out in the UK before it came out here in the US. This retails for $8.99 at Ulta.

NYX Tea & Cookies

Tea & Cookies is part of the NYX Liquid Suede collection. It is a cream lipstick that dries more matte. I've never loved matte lipsticks that much but I'm in love with this one. It definitely doesn't come off easily. I drank a bottle of water while wearing this and all that came off were two small flakes. This is a brownish pink color. It retails for $6.99 at Ulta.

Tanya Burr Picnic in the Park

I got this lipgloss as a Christmas present last year. This shade came out in Tanya Burr's original collection that came out in 2014 but was repackaged and rereleased when Tanya's eyeshadow palettes came out last fall. This is very creamy but more of a sheer lipgloss. It feels very light and nice on the lips. It isn't drying like some other lip glosses that I've tried in the past. This retails at $8.27 on feelunique.com.

I hope that you enjoyed this post about my favorite pink lipsticks. Comment below telling me about your favorite pink lipstick or lipgloss!

Post a Comment