SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Top 4 Favorite Red Lipsticks

L to R: Rimmel Best of the Best, CoverGirl Ever Red-dy, Rimmel 107, Tanya Burr Aphrodite
 Last week I did a post about my favorite pink lipsticks, so this week I'm going to do a post about my favorite red lipsticks. Two of these are actually lipglosses and the other two are lipsticks.



Rimmel Best of the Best
Best of the Best is part of Rimmel's The Only One collection that came out earlier this year. One thing that I love about this lipstick is that it's not too dark but it's also not too light. It's the best in between. The color is true to the band on the case just like all of the other shades in this collection.
The texture of this lipstick is very creamy and it doesn't wear off quickly. This lipstick retails for $6.99 at Ulta.

Rimmel 107
This lipstick is part of the Rimmel Kate Moss collection. It is a matte lipstick that is quite dark. I think that this is a better lipstick to wear in the fall. It is very pigmented and long lasting. I was surprised by how much I loved this. I mostly bought it because Zoella raves about it so much and she has fantastic taste in lipsticks. I'm so glad that I bought this lipstick and I know that I'll buy it again when I run out. This retails for $5.49 at Ulta.

CoverGirl Ever Red-dy
Ever Red-dy is part of the CoverGirl Outlast All Day Lipcolor collection. I got this in my How to be a Redhead subscription box. It is honestly my favorite red out of all my lipglosses and lipsticks. This comes with a primer that you put on top after you've let the lipstick set for around one minute. It is very lightweight and moisturizing. I would describe this as the perfect red for fair skin tones, but I'm sure that it would also look fabulous on other skin tones as well. This retails for $9.99 at Ulta.

Tanya Burr Aphrodite
This is another one of Tanya Burr's lipglosses that I got for Christmas last year. This shade did not come out in the original collection. It came out last fall when Tanya's eyeshadow palettes and eyebrow palette were released. This is definitely more sheer than it looks. I would probably wear this over another lipstick that is matte. When you wear it alone it almost looks a bit more orange. It has some shimmer but it's still very nice. This is a very lightweight lipgloss and also very moisturizing. It retails for $8.27 at feelunique.com.

Comment down below to tell me about your favorite red lipstick or lipgloss!

Post a Comment