SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, July 17, 2015

Mascara: Estee Lauder vs Maybelline

Time for a first here on my blog, a mascara showdown. Lately I've been trying some new mascaras and trying to decide which ones I like the best. As far as high end mascaras, my favorites were Estee Lauder Sumptuous Extreme and Clinique High Impact Extreme. The Estee Lauder mascara, Sumptuous Extreme is not a new mascara for me but I just can't seem to stop using it. The Clinique High Impact mascara was also great, but I didn't love it as much as Estee Lauder. For drug store mascaras, I tried the new Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara and I tried an old favorite of mine, CoverGirl Clump Crusher mascara. Maybelline Lash Sensational surprisingly beat out CoverGirl Clump Crusher. Usually I'm not a huge fan of Maybelline mascaras but I liked this one.

Now it's time to find out which mascara I liked most: Estee Lauder Sumptuous Extreme for Maybelline Lash Sensational.




 Maybelline Lash Sensational

The Maybelline Lash Sensational was great. There weren't any clumps and it curled my lashes so they looked even more curled than they already are. I have to say though, this mascara didn't really do what I love most: VOLUMIZE! Even though it didn't add very much volume, I loved the color. I bought it in the darkest color and it really was very black. I always buy mascara in the darkest black because my lashes are naturally blonde and I always like to have them stand out.

Estee Lauder Sumptuous Extreme

This mascara does everything. It lengthens your lashes, curls them, and adds volume. I never have anything bad to say about this mascara. I've been using it for about a year now and I've never had any clumps when using it. This mascara is also very dark but it does come in a brown color. Even though this is a pretty expensive mascara, it's definitely worth it. I would say that you should only buy this if you have the money. If you don't have the money then it's best to try and find a dupe.

Overall, I would have to say that Estee Lauder wins. I might buy the Maybelline Lash Sensational again in the future but I won't stop using Estee Lauder Sumptuous Extreme anytime soon.

Post a Comment