SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

My Favorite BuzzFeed Videos

So today I thought that I'd do something a bit different. I love watching videos on YouTube and BuzzFeed is one of my favorite websites, so I thought that I would post some of my favorite BuzzFeed videos. I know that it might not be the most exciting thing in the world, but in my opinion they are great. I hope that you like them as much as I do. I should also probably mention that some of these videos are ones that I definitely can relate to.

Video #1
When You're Afraid of Public Speaking


Video #2
You Online Vs. You IRL



Video #3
7 Perks Of Being Quiet


Video #4
Thoughts You Have While Buying Jeans


Video #5
When You Don't Have A Comeback


Video #6
Left Brain Friend Vs. Right Brain Friend


Video #7
Night Showers Vs Day Showers


Post a Comment