SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

My Favorite Summer Outfits

Hey everyone! I'm so sorry that I haven't been keeping up with this blog. I've been pretty busy lately with spending time with my relatives and making a video for my grandparents 60th anniversary. It's great to see that after 60 years of marriage their love is still so strong. So now I'll kick this off by posting some of my favorite outfits that I've worn this summer. Most of these clothes are from J Crew and Loft.

Outfit #1

I love this shirt so much. I got it from J Crew a few months ago and I have to say that I wear it way too often. It's quite flowy and it's also super comfy. 



I got these shorts from Loft a few months ago and I love them. I've been liking patterned shorts a lot lately.

Outfit #2

This is another shirt that I got from J Crew a few months ago. It has a low cut neck which I usually don't like, but I love this shirt so much that I don't mind.


Again a pair of shorts that I got from Loft last month. Like I said before, I've been loving patterned shorts lately and I love this pattern so much.

Outfit #3

I got this last month when Keegan Allen and Troian Bellisario were collecting money to donate to charity. It's a flowy black tank that says "Relationship Goals: Spoby". For anyone who doesn't know, Keegan Allen and Troian Bellisario play Toby and Spencer on Pretty Little Liars and Spoby is their ship name. I usually just wear this around the house.


Shocker! This pair of shorts is from Gap. The only reason why it's shocking is because they aren't from Loft. I don't shop at Gap very much but I really love these shorts.

I hope you liked this post! Comment down below telling me which outfit was your favorite and keep an eye out for a new post on Friday.

Post a Comment