SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, August 9, 2016

My Favorite Blogs Part 2

Hi everyone! About a year ago I wrote a post about some of my favorite blogs which was about Zoella, Fleur de Force, and Morgan York. Today I'm going to be doing another post about some of my other favorite bloggers. These bloggers also post videos on YouTube so I will post links to their blogs and YouTube channels.

A lot of people will know Tanya Burr from wither her YouTube channel or her blog. She is a makeup artist from the UK and she has her own makeup line which came out in early 2014. I love watching Tanyas videos and reading her blog posts. She gives such great advice and her makeup tutorials are so great. But Tanya doesn't just talk about beauty. She also posts about lifestyle, baking, fashion, and traveling. Tanya's blog is tanyaburr.co.uk and her YouTube channel is called Tanya Burr.


Sam & Nic Chapman are makeup artists who are also sisters. They run the YouTube channel pixiwoo which is also the name of their website. The sisters designed the popular makeup brushes Real Techniques. I first started watching Sam & Nic after I bought some Real Techniques brushes about two years ago. The sisters post makeup tutorials regularly on their YouTube channel. On their blog they also talk about new beauty products that have just been released. The sisters website is pixiwoo.com and their YouTube channel is Pixiwoo.

A blog that I have started following recently is StyleAssisted by Adriele. Adriele blogs about fashion, beauty, and mom life. She also has a YouTube channel which is also called StyleAssisted. One of my favorite things about Adriele is that she isn't afraid to tell it like it is and she gives great advice for people who are fair skinned. Her website is styleassisted.com

The last blog that I'm going to talk about is Simply Redhead by Joanna Storer. Joanna is another redhead blogger who posts great tutorials. On her blog she talks about beauty and fashion. She also posts her videos on her blog. Joannas most recent video is a fashion and beauty haul (who doesn't love a great haul video!). Her blog is simplyredhead.com and her YouTube channel is Joanna Storer.

Comment down below telling me about your favorite blogger or YouTuber

Post a Comment