SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, August 16, 2016

What's In My Bag?

I love when people do this post. I've seen it so many times and I'm always fascinated. Maybe it's because at times I can be a bit nosey? I'm not sure but that doesn't really matter. I've decided to do this post myself. I will say that I don't carry around too many things because I'm very organized and I don't know what I would do if my bag became insanely messy!

This is the purse that I'm using at the moment. It was a Christmas present from my parents a few years ago and I love it so much. It's a Michael Kors purse and it has quite a lot of space which is what I love most about it.



These are all of the things that I have in my purse at the moment

  • hobo wallet
  • Bath & Body Works hand sanitizer in 'Tis the Season
  • Udderly Smooth hand cream
  • invisibobble hair ties
  • Ice Breakers mints
  • Sunglasses from Loft
  • Maison Margiela REPLICA Lazy Sunday Morning Rollerball perfume
  • Barnes & Noble 10% off coupon
  • Fleur de Force compact mirror
  • L'Oreal Julianne's Nude lipstick
  • Rimmel Kate Moss lipstick
  • Zoella Tutti Fruity Beauty Pouch
  • a crazy amount of receipts (most of these are from Ulta)
  • my phone (not pictured)
I hope you've enjoyed seeing what I keep in my bag! Comment telling me some of the things that you keep in your bag.

1 comment :

  1. My bag is organized too. I have many bags...just ask Randy. I carry a wallet, a bag with various lip products, my rosary,reading glasses, my phone. That's it.

    ReplyDelete