SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, August 25, 2016

My YouTube Favorites

Whenever I do a post like this it's usually about my favorite bloggers. While I do love talking about my favorite bloggers, I thought that I'd mix it up and talk about some of my favorite YouTubers who aren't bloggers. I've been watching some of these people for a really long time and some others I've only been watching for a few months. I would also like to add that none of these people talk about fashion or beauty products (I definitely watch a variety of people on YouTube).


The first person who I'm going to talk about is Kingsley. I've actually been watching Kingsley since I first started watching YouTube videos. His videos always crack me up. My favorite videos are his Over Exposed videos. I love when he goes on long rants but I also love that he's actually very relatable.

The next person is someone who you might know if you watched the Olympics or even if you didn't watch the Olympics you still might know him. In my opinion, Steele Johnson is one of the best daily vloggers (note: my computer keeps trying to change that to blogger) on YouTube. I know that there are a crazy amount of daily vloggers on YouTube but go watch some of his videos and then tell me what you think. I found one of his videos at around the end of May and I loved it. If I can find that video again then I'll definitely put it in a favorites post.

RobsWifi is another great YouTuber. I watched a few of his videos and thought that they were hilarious. My favorite video of his is "5 Dumbest GoFundMe Campaign Scams". That is a video that I highly suggest watching.

The last person I'm going to mention is Josh Pieters. Josh just happens to be the best friend of popular YouTuber Caspar Lee. He has appeared in a few of Caspars videos so when I found out that he had made a channel, I had to check it out. He makes great challenge and prank videos. My favorite videos of his are Explain This. It's so funny to see people go through the photos on each others phones (does this make me sound a bit nosey?).

I hope you enjoyed this post. If you want me to do more posts like this then comment down below!

Post a Comment